Chakra Meditation and Tutorial
As we are in a ripe time for clearing fear and old programming:
The word chakra literally means disk. Disks are the common storage unit of programmed information. The Chakras contain programmed subroutines that shape our behavior. It is a center of activity that receives, assimilates and expresses life force energy. They have a strong effect upon the physical body as they express the embodiment of spiritual energy on the physical plane.
1. Root Chakra (base of spine): The Right to Be Here - an unwanted and abused child often doubts his or her right to be here and may have difficulty obtaining necessities later in life (lack of trust in abundance). A lowered energy Root Chakra can manifest as fear, back pain and dissociation.
2. Sacral Chakra (lower tummy): The Right to Feel - the right to feel anger, joy, betrayal, healthy sexuality and peace. If we cannot feel we have difficulty knowing what we want. A low functioning Sacral Chakra can manifest as stomach issues, intestinal problems, IBS and ulcers.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra (upper tummy): The Right to Act - narrowly defined behavior patterns impair the right to act through fear of punishment and the enforcement of blind obedience. A low functioning Solar Chakra can manifest as digestive disorders, weak will, low self-esteem, chronic fatigue and hypertension.
4. Heart Chakra (Chest): The Right to Love - This central chakra is harmed when any of the other rights are lost or damaged. Dysfunctional families affect this chakra when the parents inability to love self and child impedes the nurturing force, when judgemental attitudes toward men loving men and women loving women are projected, racial strife, continuous war or anything that forces enmity between groups can lead to a low functioning heart chakra. Heart problems, lung disease, breast issues, poor circulation and asthma can manifest from a low energy heart chakra.
5. Throat Chakra - The Right to Speak and hear Truth - This includes not being heard when we do speak, keeping family secrets, when our parents, culture, or government lie to us there is abuse of this right. When the Throat chakra is impeded a fear of speaking, disorders of the throat, ears, voice and neck can develop.
6. Third Eye Chakra (center of forehead) - The Right to See - this right is damaged when we are told that what we perceive is not real, when things are deliberately hidden or denied (parent alcoholism, drug abuse). When this chakra is obstructed it may develop as chronic headaches and vision problems.
7. Crown Chakra (top of the head) - The Right to Know - including the right to accurate information, the right to truth and knowledge. We seek the right to connect to the Divine in whatever way we find most appropriate. To force on another a spiritual or religious dogma infringes upon our seventh chakra personal and spiritual rights. When blocked this chakra may manifest as migraines, amnesia, and cognitive delusions.